To help us all keep safe, please make sure you follow these rules.
At the beginning and end of the day:
- Adults and children over 12 should keep a distance of 2 metres from other adults unless they belong to the same family bubble. This applies whilst waiting outside the school site and whilst in the playground.
- Only one adult should accompany children into the playground. This will reduce the numbers of adults and young people on site at any one time.
- Please do not let your children use the fixed outdoor play equipment before school and afterschool as this will cause cross contamination between the bubbles established in school.
If we are able to improve the social distancing at the beginning and end of the day, we hope not to have to introduce staggered start and end times for our children.
Bottles of water
All the water fountains in school are out of use during this period.
- Please remember to send your child in with a bottle of water (no juice, flavoured or fizzy water).
- Please write your child’s name on the bottle
- Bottles can be refilled during the day if needed
- Water will be provided to all children at lunchtime.
Children attending our school are not required to wear face coverings whilst in school. If they have a mask with them for the journey into school, please ensure that:
- they are aware of the correct procedure of removing their mask including the washing of hands after
- they throw disposable masks in the bins provided in school on arrival
- they store reusable masks in a plastic bag that can be sealed and kept in their school bag (not book bag)
Should your child wish to wear the mask throughout the school day, please make sure they can follow the correct procedure.
Use of public transport
Please ensure that you follow the latest guidance when using public transport.
Thank you for helping us all to keep safe & well.