All participants of a Zoom performance should read the following guidelines set out below.
Video and Audio
- Test your video and audio before a meeting at zoom.us/test
- Unless otherwise permitted by the host (Head Teacher) participants camera/video should be turned OFF.
- Audio should be turned ON.
- Participants should MUTE their microphones throughout virtual performances.
- If you can, connect to the Internet via an Ethernet cable for a higher quality connection. Otherwise, ensure you have serviceable Wi-Fi to maintain a good connection.
- Be on time for scheduled performances so they can progress without interruptions.
- Remain professional and respectful of all other participants.
- Check your microphone remains MUTED.
- Limit distractions on devices such as running background apps, notifications and incoming calls.
- Scheduled performances are for the purposes of supporting children and parents/carers being able to enjoy this event.
- Please refrain from discussions/chat of a personal nature.
- Check your video remains OFF.