If you receive 30 free funded hours for your child who attends Nursery, you must re-confirm your details to remain eligible for the Summer term (April 2018).
If you have not already done so, access your Childcare Account online now and follow the steps to remain eligible.
Your child will only be able to access the universal 15 free funded hours from April 2018 if you miss the deadline.
Telephone the Childcare Service Helpline for support to apply or access your account, 0300 123 4097.
30 Free Hours Free Childcare Explained
- For working families in England
- With 3 and 4-year-old children
- An extra 15 hours a week of free childcare - so 30 in all
- A total of 1,140 hours per year, that you can use flexibly with one or more childcare provider
Tax-Free Childcare Explained
- For working families, including the self-employed, in the UK
- With children under 12 (or under 17 if disabled)
- For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year - that's up to £500 every three months
To find out if you may be eligible for either of these options, or for more information, visit Childcare Choices online (www.childcarechoices.gov.uk).