Support your child with home learning
Our Teachers have provided you and your child with a range of home learning ideas and activities for this half of the Summer term.
Check out your child's class page regularly to find out what topics they are focusing on throughout the term, download homework, spelling lists and see reading book suggestions.
Reasons why homework is important (there are many more):
1. It improves your child’s thinking and memory
2. It helps your child develop positive study skills and habits that will serve him or her well throughout life
3. It allows your child to review and practice what has been covered in class
4. It encourages your child to explores subjects more fully than classroom time permits
5. Homework helps parents learn more about what your child is learning in school